Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Past Couple of Weeks

Well, I took a couple of weeks without a posting. Had some Doctor stuff to deal with and I really just haven't had the time. I am updating today and hopefully I will update again tomorrow with this weeks photos.
Below is a 3/4 Moon Shot I took. I actually like it not being a full Moon better. The one after it is the same shot but I worked it a little with PS.
**Remember you can double click on a photo and it will open up a little larger. **


Someone told me this looks like an old sci-fi moon.

On the same night I took some shots of my driveway coming down to our property. The first one will be the one as it came out of the camera and the other two will ones that I worked some PS into them.


I think the electric lines look like spider webs


This one is my favorite ......


I have one more shot of a band that I done last week at our locak Bluegrass Show. The Show is free and comes on the 1st Friday of each month.
Here is The Clint Morgan Band

That's all for today .... see ya tomorrow
phil

No comments:

Post a Comment