Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to Barns

Here is a Barn that is down the road from me. It is abandoned along with a house a few hundred yards away. I couldn't get to the house at all due to high grass. High grass in this part may mean some snakes, and I'll let them be.
**Remember you can click on the photo and it will open in a new page a little bit larger. **
I took this barn through several stages. Starting of course with the regular shot straight out of the camera:



I put this through a filter using PS (Photo Shop)


Here is the front right out of the camera as well.


Another set of filters. This looks like something that I could use as a Christmas card. Also done in PS with filters.


While I was looking at the barn I could see some faint rust color near the peak in the front, so I highlighted it to bring that out.


I hope that you enjoy, if so pass my link along to others and don't forget to leave comments if you would care to.

No comments:

Post a Comment