Saturday, October 24, 2009

Our Cats and Fall

Well, I'm off to a good fall start. No barns this week. I backed into this by actually only wanting to get some fall scenes. I got this one at my neighbors house and then I stopped for lunch. When I got home our "Outdoor" cats were lounging on our hot tub cover. So I just started taking their pics and came up with a few that I liked so I called it a day and here we are. I of course done some photo shop work on them but nothing too much. The hardest thing was they were half in the sun and half in the shade. They are Brother & Sister and are about 10 months old.

"Fluffy" female

Bookends

Framed

Fluffy is very pretty

Our Male - no name - any suggestions

Fall Scene
All shots taken with my Nikon 90, The Cats with a Sigma 70-200 MM, (hand held) and the Fall Scene with my Sigma 10-20mm

No comments:

Post a Comment